Friday, November 2, 2007

Indeed a tragic.

shall see wad happens next....
till the day arrives, i will sit and just watch,

OH YA!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO JESS!!


hahax...

Sch's fine.. except for the cds subjects!!
DAMNZ!! was given wad i never thought of taking...

got M.O.E
Management Of Enterprise....

well, mayb i can apply the skills somewhere... but god-knows where...
haiz...

I agree with the decision to be the organizers. But hey, lets think thoroughly b4 executing anything.
We shall shine, but nt shine with a dim light.... IF-you-get-what-i-mean


At times, i have the thought
IS HAVING A LIFE NECCESSARY??

why must i do these things?? when i know CLEARLY that i don't get anything in returned... yes, it build up my character... but then WHAT??

I'm not trying to be like all those SHITZ out there who always be emo for nothing... but hey, it just came across my mind....

see..
all started wif me
MYSELF
my family
my house
Tampines
Singapore
Asia
International continents
world
EARTH
and the moon
planets
solar system
the space

just imagine besides the space, there's another space..
that means there's another

space
solar system
planets
and the moon
EARTH
world
International continents
Asia
Singapore
Tampines
my house
my family
MYSELF

get it??

never mind...

after thinking-for-nothing,
" what are beyond these? "

I know where i can get the answers from, but i'm kinda lazy to get the translations.. hahax!

KEEP THINKING, PEOPLE!
__________

Played a game recently,

CRIME SCENE: From Files Of Martin Mystere

spent almost 45 mins stuck with the 1st act. so i gave up and browse through the net to look for the walkthroughs.. and i got it..
and i complete the ENTIRE game for only 3 hours... hahax!!

but overall, its DAMN nice to play... with the walkthrough of coz... hahahax!!!
so, i'm not trying to psycho people or wad arh, BUY THIS GAME!! NICE!!!