Saturday, May 3, 2008

YANI! YANI!! YANI!!!

1st May 2008

LABOUR DAY!! Whoohooo!!!
In the morning, went to watch IRONMAN at GV Yishun with fucker… Nice manx!! A must to watch!! In the cinema, the person who sat in front of us was DAMN funny-but-weird …. You know, it was kinda dark in a cinema… so we could only see the silhouette of the people around… and so.. IRONMAN was kinda hilarious.. There’s funny parts here and there in the movie… so… the funny-but-weird person infront of us… he laughed and laughed and laughed… His voice was WTH!!! He sounded like a s0on-to-be-gay … hahax!!!!

Then, after the movie.. walked around northpoint (coz fucker wants to go to the 3rd floor toilet) …..
And and and… after that… went to long john silvers’ … and!! That fucker arh!!! Lazy sia!!! Buy food oso lazy!!! Next time you don’t eat I tell you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Went to work… As soon as I reached at the Novena MRT, chong msged to ask where am I…
*BANG* .. So.. I decided to play a *BANG* on her… heeeeeeeee
I told her I was at the hospital due to a minor accident... and so, I should be a lil late..

The conversation… (in English)

Chong: Where are you?
Me: I’m at the hospital… Accident uh… shud be a lil late…
*was already laughing away*
Chong: Who accident?
Me: Myself uh
Chong: Which hospital??

And before I could reply… I walked in the office…
HAHAHAX!!! So bad sia!! Chong was already so stress… lol
When I came in.. she said $!@#$%&%^@@^^$@& (everything came out)
Hahax!! Kkkk…

And so ,… I changed to my uniform and WORK….
Birthday party.. was fine.. I suppose the mum/dad is kinda unhappy with the change of game-plays … hmm… Overall I think she was satisfied uh.. I think…
She wanted to give a feedback.. So I gave the email add.. hopefully she’s not one of the *bang* customer that cheat our feeling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ( many t0ok our email add to sort of ‘show’ gratitude but WTH!! Nothing came back to us… NOTHING ) .. hahax!!

And so.. after that went home.. t0ok bus.. thought of stopping at VARINICE .. but WTH!! At lot of uncles there… usually was nt much people (ehhh how come I knw??) .... but yest was ARGH!! There goes my KOPI… =( so I alighted and t0ok 21 instead.. and go home.. haiz….


2nd May 2008

Fridays are supposed to be the good days from the start of school.. but today.. argh!! Went to school in the morning.. 8am to 9am.. just for APEL2 !!!!! argH!!! I bought the sandwhich (from the vending) which I longed for as breakfast.. hahax!! I put in $2 note.. but the machine wont accept… then I put in the $10 note *damn* … so.. my change was $7.20 … thanks to the machine.. I have $7.20 worth of COINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Was swearing lyke ARGH!!!

And during APEL2, Dr Loh asked us to pick a lot.. each lot contains the name of our classmates… and when you get a name.. you have to do something good to the person…and I got ___________ WTH!!!!!!!! How LUCKY can I be??!!!!!! WHY??!! WHY???!!!!!!!
Zoe got _______ ….. we must have been cursed!! argH!!!

After school… went to eat first with my fam… and then go WORK … was stoning ( learned from fucker) from opening all the way to evening until ateng came… she replaced farhan coz he cant work… has been quite a long time since I last saw her…
Work and Work and Work……
After closing … lalalalalalalalalalala….
And we thought we could catch the last bus home.. but err.. iris told me.. the bus is not in operation… and so.. cabbed home… haiz

And when I reached home……

*BANG*
ZZZZZzzzzZZzZzZZZz