Thursday, August 28, 2008

HOLIDAYS

who0oho0o!!! HOLIDAYS!!!!


WEDNESDAY

Heck with exams.. I'm not gg to blog about it. lol

Studying with the PEOPLE (xiangjie, jasmin, meihui, sujun, rb, zoe) was damn fun... hahax!!

kk not more about exams.. scared like shit sia...





After sch went THERE to ......... *smiles* and went tm to collect my schedule... i'm working tmrw.. was supposed to go out wif them but working.. haiz...



The moment I got home today I quickly rushed to my guitar and hug sia.. hahax!! Never touched it since study week starts.

I'm very happy ... coz i did something for myself.. lol


THURSDAY(today)

woke up in the morning today.. I think there's something wrong with my body timing... when there's school, i woke up late.. when i'm not schooling i woke up in the morning... haiz.. tsk tsk

When to work ... hahax!! was DAMN funny how akira imitate some people's reaction... especially wen hao's... hahahahax!!!!!!!!!!!

received a call from wild wild wet... hmmm... shall not elaborate...

At night,idiot came *sebo*.... haiyo... miss say miss la.. haiz.. still come at work.. tsk tsk.. I told u oreadi wadd.. dun... but .. haiz... tsk tsk...*run*

after work ... #$%^&*(#$%^&*(#$%^&* ....

now damn tired... tmrw working.. idiot u shut up!!

*thanks
*So what am I going to do now?
*The sian feeling is there.

What if I can't live for tommorrow? What will happen today?