Friday, October 3, 2008

hari raya

First day of raya, went to my 2nd grandaunt's house... as usual the adults will talk and talk and talk... and i just got to know my cousin/aunt has gone to moscow to study and will be back in 3 years time as a certified doctor.... walao... my relative sia.. and i dunno even know abt it till THAT day... hahax!!

haiz... how come we are of the same blood line but the brain functions differently?? hahax!!!

AND!! while the adults are happily talking away... us me and my cousins.. and my elder sis had our own conversations.. the cannot-take-it-one is between my elder sis and my aunt..


My whole family except my dad is wearing almost the same colour (shades of orange)....

aunt: antare sumer baju ain(my elder sis) arh yg lawa........
elder sis: *smile*
aunt: lawa... colour kuning TAIK...
elder sis: -.-
the rest: *laughing*

translated
aunt: among all hers is the nicest......
elder sis: *smile*
aunt: nice... shitty yellow...
elder sis: -.-
the rest: *laughing*


hahahax!!!! the actual reaction was damn funny sia!! Cannot stop laughing sia!!!

and!! at my grandmother's house.. we were sitting on the floor entertaining a kid which was i think my relative from dunno-where.... she was playing this toy .. when u press a button got songs... the ONLY song is OLD macdonalds'..... that song kept playing again and again.... apparently... we got high with the song and sychronizedly our heads moved with the song... hahahax!! the reactions was funny!!!!! lucky we made a move soon after.. if not we looked like a fool hearing and high-ing with old macdonalds' ..... LOL

raya was fun... especially all those things we did.. and of coz the two musketeers of the day.. my niece and my younger sis... hahax!!!
5 mins we saw them fighting... after that we saw them combing and clipping each others hair with fanciful clips... and soon after we saw them quarelling because of crackers.... FUNNY sia!!!! hahahahahax!!!!





ruibing asked me when is the timetable going to be released (as if i knw)... but what i can foresee is that life wont be brighter as before... haiz... saddist.. friday SURE got school... school SURE end late because of the elective subjectS .... nabei....


*yawn*


6-444-7777-7777