Monday, December 1, 2008

DEAD SMASHED RAT

yo!!! Finally have some time to blog...

THAT day.. I was cycling home from work. at around 1 am in the morning. Was cycling from TM to the mrt bus stop... That path is the brightest that I can find. So i usually use that path to go home... then... THAT day... was cycling and cycling and cycling..... then... i saw this tree which seems to be damn weird THAT day... and beneath it there's a weird shadow... I thought its just a normal what-the-heck thing that falls from the tree.. could be a leaf or wadd....

BUT as i'm cycling towards that shadow, I keep on smelling something weird. Smell of a decomposed body. and of coz, i'm DAMN scared . then!!!! when i cycle pass the shadow, i feel a JERK on my bicycle. I turn around and saw....

------


----------------



--------------------------



-----------------------------------




a DEAD RAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and part of the body is DAMN flat... coz i ramped it...



poor rat... died a tragic death.


such a bloody day sia.....
its a SATURDAY... customers are like piranhas sia!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NABEI!!

bloody customers + ramped a rat + blocked nose + cough = pure nabei-ness


* miss