Tuesday, May 19, 2009

-.-

I'm in school now

I'm the ASc com lab

I'm sitting at the corner com

Zoe is sitting beside me now

I am blogging now

I am blogging craps now

I am playing facebook just now

I am lost.



Gonna have a lonnggggg weekend this week. Usually my weekend starts on thursday night. But this week, it starts on wednesday night. who0ho0o0o!!! but on the other side, there's alot of thing to do.... especially with the newly added DPP PBL.... argh!!!


I got nothing to blog about now.

I am lost.






The way the communication is done is just not right. It is not fair for those who listened or those who voice out. Either way, the message was brought across in a wrong way. A simple sentence hurts people's feelings. And if you say you don't care for what they think and that people should respect you because of what you are, you are definitely wrong. Earn that respect. Earn.

Reminsicing about the problems has no use to the situation. Clear your mind. Think of the cause and the solution. Hear me out, I've already given you the solution. But your way of thinking now doesn't permit the solution to be administered to your head. Which is better, to bring across the problem and keep on emphasizing on the problem, or to bring across solutions to the problems? Think about it.