Saturday, October 31, 2009

Lets Bloodsuck !!!

True enough I do. I do miss you. Damn. It has been close to 2 months since we've met. There's still 3 more months to go. Wonder how I will survive. No one can replace you. No one. Nothing. Miss you like shit. Some people said, " When you miss somebody, that someone will miss you too." But perhaps it doesn't apply in the case of my beloved super mario living in that drawer of mine. =))))
Oh dear mario.

Hollywood has been fine. Apart from the usual conflicts. hahaha..
Something wonderful about living in hollywood. There's a superb view of rainbowS here from where I stay. WONDERFUL.

and! as quote-d from ili's blog,
something so random yet funny.

kumar: eh, that time you both went to the mall isit?
me and yani: errm, nop.
kumar: i thought i saw you both.
me: wah, you mean got someone whom look like us.
kumar: yeah

and at an instance,
both girls replied
yani: wow, they must be cute
me: they must be pretty.
kumar: chech, go home lah

(Adapted from Nur Ili's blog, http://heyboogie-boogie.blogspot.com/. Retrieved on 31 October 2009)

LOL. Pretty spontaneous huh. hahaha
Its halloween today!!
trick or treat !!!!

Exactly a year ago, I was stump by the nabei imitation ghost in night safari. and also laughing at how the other imitation ghost or aka fake dim sum seller look like jasmine. hahahahahaha
and of course, exactly a year ago, was bullied, tortured and whatnots by the IDIOT. All happens in that fateful day in night safari. Damn.


* That ZAPPPPP hurts. Damn it.

Indeed I’m worried. How can I not be?