Monday, February 15, 2010

I never needed you.

So..
School officially ends last thursday, 11th Feb 2010.
The feeling was so SSSHHHIIIOOOKKKK!!! LOL
That day marks the end of everything. But I hope some things would stay. the BIG clique. yeah. hope it will never errmmm.. become small clique?
Science centre was awesome. As usual, meihui became the joke for a moment. haiz. I'm disappointed with her. After so many years of suffering and struggling with the disease, she still can't get full control over it. haiz.
This year's Body World wasn't quite a WOW as compared to the previous years. hmm I'm not quite sure why, but it just doesn't seem to have the 'kick' for it. oh wellls
Mood doesn't really went well these few days. Didn't know why. Frustration is like everywhere around me. But nevertheless, I hate being like this. and so yeah, I became mute these days.
Cycled to Pasir Ris Park on saturday. and walao ehh, there's sooo many people pitching tents everywhere. Can't even eat my breakfast in peace manx.
haiz. But the breeze was exceptionally nice that day. =)))
Cycled back in the evening, to meet ateng and catch Persey Jackson at 4.30 pm at shaw century. and went home at arnd 7pm and went out again at 7.45pm to catch True Legend with sharir at gv tamp. The entire day is all about MOVIES... nothing better to do.. hahax!!!
Persey Jackson was AWESOME. awesome-r than True Legend. It's a MUST to watch manx.=)
" I prefer the old you than who you are now"