Tuesday, March 11, 2008

LONG LONG week

haiz..

_--____
whatever happens don't ever let your 5 years of friendship went down the drain.
hey, believe me.. things is getting better (in a way)... relax..
and.. please, dun ever have a mindset where all of us are the same... one make mistake, doesnt mean all will.... She may lied to her. doesnt mean i will if she were to ask me ... like wad u've said, she's not dumb.. she know tat we went.. i know i have my own mistakes... i am sorry alright.. whatever it is.. speak to me directly if u have doubts... i dont mind if you wish to *splat* the problem to my face.. coz i think its the best way to clear things...

___
We are sorry if things got carried away... We wouldn't know if you yourself won't speak to us... If there is something you want us to know, then let us be your working diary...Tell us.. I won't simply believe what others said. But I will keep it in me until I heard it from your mouth.
I am trying my best, in whatever way I could.. Lets compare the difference


I know by writing my thoughts here wont do any good to the situation... i will approach you when you are back from ur leave. one day.




It doesnt matter what people talk behind you.. if you get to know, listen and keep it in mind.
It does matter what the person tells you themselves. the way they talk, the way they look at you, everything tells whether they are lying or not. that is when you think.. and you will know.

I cant bear to quit this job.. i dont know why...