Saturday, July 5, 2008

At the end of the world or the last thing i see.

hmmm has been quite some time since i've last blogged.. hahax!!

Sch is *as usual* who0oh0o00o!!!!!!! Cheated a few people.. hahax!! more people gonna get it from me... hahax!! BEWARE!! You will end up laughing and fall on the ground just like ruibing.. hahahahahax!!!!

Played paintball @ addicting games... it was damn fun!!!!!! played with ruibing at the com lab... hahax!!! fun fun fun!!!!!!!

THAT day went to eat at haji kadir@ 800+ after work... talked abt ALOT of things... LOL
yest went to np... who0oo0ohho0oo0o0!!!!!!!! and idiot cheated me to take cab to yishun... idiot arh!! hahax!!!

Working today... hmmmmmmmm
I've said what i've wanted to say... and I'm glad I did...

and!! shikin, nadiah and valencia came to timezone..... wh00oho0o!!! hahahax!!!

* Happy birthday shikin... for today, she's older than me by 2 years.. for today ONLY.. hahax!!!



After work, cycle to CGH..... visit atok... hmmmm I hope nenek will take the advice... s0on...
and and and...
after that cycled to simei blk 137 *i tink* ...
went to my cousin's house to take somethings... and to meet my family there... and off we went to island resort@ east coast..... couzie bo0ked a chalet for her son's birthday which is on mon... and wh00ho0ooo0!!! eat eat eat!!!!

___________________________________________________________________


Photobucket

Cute rite???? errmm i mean the eeyore.. who0oo0oho0oo!!!! thanks idiot!! weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee =)




oh ya!!! errmm... i was tuning my guitar THAT day.... tune and tune and tune... and SNAP!!! the E-string $%^&*^%# ..... argh!!!!!!! lucky never kena my face sia.... if not.. there goes the cute face.. hahahax!!!!








* thanks =) weeeeeeeeeeeee *swings*
* I wish.....