Tuesday, July 22, 2008

GO! GO!! POWER RANGER!!!

YO PEOPLE!! NOW IN COM LAB.. WAITING FOR THE REST TO FINISH THEIR TUTORIAL BEFORE GOING OUT TO EAT. PSYCHO AT 4PM TODAY... HMMM

Went to watch The Dark Knight with idiot yesterday. Went to ehub Zone X.. hahax!! I would say the games are REALLY nice to play... coz its FREE!! hahax!!! got a $5 voucher from nebo.. LOL.. hmmmmm...

Dark Knight was nice *though i dunno really know whats happening in the movie* ... the effects was COOL!!!!!!!!! Batman!! who0oho0o0!!!! and.. the movie was nice, partly because its only $6 hahahax!!! just like _____________ it was nice as well... *coz cheap* ... wAhAha!!!!!!!
and and!! I found out that jacket are actually multi-purpose!! hahahax!!!! during the last 45 mins of the show, bladder cnt take it liaox.... but the idiot still make me laugh.... idiot sia! wAhAha!!!!!!
and!! i almost, i REPEAT... ALMOST!!!!! lost my wallet... OMG sia...
shitz.. retribution is on the way... hmmmmmm


School was #$%^&*(#$%^& as usual.... haiz tsk tsk..
Went to T3 to 'study' with rb, meihui and zoe... lol..
the moment i arrived, meihui said, 'hello cousin' .. i was like huh?! ... then i realised we are wearing the opposite colours.. hahax!!!
Went to eat at T1 canteen... walao!!!! the thought of this make me angry sia...HAHAHAX!!!
the chilli was urgh!!! slimy!! eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
when i went back to the stall and told the auntie that the chilli is SPOILED and i need chilli in the packet one *cant live without chilli* .... she just pass me the chilli and say 'oh ok..sorry' *with the there's-nothing-wrong look* and went back to the kitchen!!!! nabei sia!! opps =)
She never even take the initiative to remove the chilli sauce bottle outside.. to prevent anymore people eating it... haiz... damn it..


that day...
i put on my jacket, hook on my sling bag over my shoulder and rush my way through the *damn* crowd. as tired as i can be due to work.. i forced myself to speed up and catch the lift.
As i pushed the door open, there he was. stood there obediently waiting for me. despite the rain pouring heavily moments ago. he kinda smile when i arrived to meet him. He was drenched. I could find anything even a tissue to wipe off his face. at this moment, I realised how lucky i was to have met him. He saved my life. Alot of times. though at times he causes some disputes. but nevertheless, he was incredible... He was, none other than, the lovely bicycle of mine.


* Do what you think is deem right. You have my support.