Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Monochrome.

BORED!!

Spent the day watching movies and slack.

Wanted to go out and buy my shoe.. but lazy.. lol.. so seems like i have to wear that homerun shoe for work until I'm not lazy enough to go and buy.

Results tmrw... argh!!!!!! I hope when I receive the sms I wont be standing somewhere that are death hazards... like on top of a building or walking at a zebra crossing or maybe near an electric circuit board... I might end up killing myself... errm ok nt funny...

Watched 4bia yesterday... the movie was definitely better than #@$#@% ...... worth watching... especially wen its only $6 ... lol ...

*aey!!!!!!!!!



Staring at the carnage
Praying that the sun will never rise
Living another day in disguise
These feelings can't be right
Lend me your courage to stand up and fight
Ohh tonight