Saturday, September 6, 2008

nachos

The crave for nachos was there from morning till break fast. And I suddenly remember that pasta mania @ TM has the nachos thingy... Only for pasta mania @ TM and Cine.. but ermm.. I went to see.. ehh I mean I walked past pasta mania and saw the price... hmmm I told myself, FORGET IT.. Lets get the Cheers nachos instead.. lol

So here I am eating nachos .. First meal for the day..

Meihui came to timezone today to pass me her thumbdrive... first reaction.. OMG!! Face DAMN red!! hmmm... now I think wild wild wet is a KILLER... but hmmm....

I SERIOUSLY need to buy a new shoe.. the shoe that i'm wearing for work now is sooooo like-the-shoe-in-the-movie-homerun-kinda-of-state .... its THAT bad manx... Its not that I want to buy a new shoe.. Is I NEED one... so yah...lol


* I'm QUIZZICAL
* I think I see light. I THINK only.




"Your smile, that's joy for me"