Saturday, January 24, 2009

Fever

Haiz.. Down with fever.. Surpressed immunity due to stress. haiz...

Going to be a hectic week ahead. With all those project submissions and term test.
Exam timetable has been released. DAMN. Prayer was not answered. I have PMic paper on the 26th feb. Clashed with sentosa.. argh!!!

Haiz... see how then...

NABEI.

Despite all the stress I have, had a GREAT time in school. With all the lame jokes in school. hahax!! Yesterday was DAMN funny.. We went to library level 8 to study for BPHAR. There's me, sujun, meihui. Ruibing, Zoe and Xiang Jie came after that. Before they arrive, there is a group business students sitting behind us. They are DAMN noisy. They are playing with paper ball. Damn it rite? haiz... Then we cant stand it.. After saying 'sssshhhhhhhhhhhh' for several times, sujun raised her voice and said 'Can you all please lower down your volume? If not I'm going to call the librarian up.' Immediately they keep quiet..

All along, we said 'ssssssssshhhhhhhh' to anyone who walked past us who made some noise. hahax!!! Then we were wondering, is it due to KARMA.. hahax!!

Quickly sms ruibing.. to tell them not to make noise when they come, cause we just scolded a few people. and if they make noise sure lose face sia.. hahax!!!

but apparently, they made noise.. coz they are SUPER excited that they have met the SUPERSTARs plus my husband #(tbc) ..... haiz... damn lose face sia... hahax!!!
*hides face in my bag*

By then my body temperature is fluctuating... I feel very hot-cold-hot.... haiz...

At night, when to see doctor coz i scared viral fever... THEN!! seriously viral fever sia!!!! walao!!! I thought common cold sia... damn it..

The lame part was that doctor gave me Vitamin C to build up my immune back. haiz.. like small kid sia ... tsk tsk... So instead of having antibiotics, he gave HUGE vitamin C pills to be eaten for 2 weeks... how NABEI can it be...

I shall TRY to finish the medications.. TRY... haiz...



Thanks for everything.. Thanks for waiting for me after work. Thanks for sending me to work. Thanks for being filial.. Thanks for the wonderful trips. Thanks for everything..
I really enjoyed the times. .Those times when we went to the carpark and play with water. Those times when we went to have supper. Those times when you were injured.
I think fate doesnt allow us to stay forever. I'm so sorry. I have to leave you because of another party.. Thanks alot for everything..
You will forever be in my heart.. My dear DURA bicycle.
I hope you are happy with your new owner.


Well that's for DURA.

Till then, I bought SUNNY the super bike. He has a nice aluminium body with superb suspensions. Great and easily detached wheels. and well-equipped with the semi-auto shimano braking system. But sadly, dad doesnt allow me to leave sunny behind just like how i left DURA on the bicyle parkings. haiz..

Thats SUNNY, my new super hero+companion+everything else.