Monday, January 5, 2009

New Year Resolution

Okays... time to reflect about 2008 and make new resolutions for 2009
although it doesnt happen most of the time.. never mind.. i shall do it... haiz...

2008

1) Had the most wonderful timetable. Slacking all the way throughout sem 2.1 ... But haiz... When sem 2.2 came.. all of us went *bang* ...

2) Closure of timezone square 2. Sad. Yes. VERY sad. Cant deny till now i'm still missing the place. haiz. What to do. It shall remained as memories...... Ok don't be an emo shit. lets move on.

3) Had quite a few... ehh nono!!! had alot!!! of wonderful and joyful moments with my friends... Had some shitty moments too.... oh wellll

4) ermmmm changed my phones ....let me see... 4 times this year??? hmmmm I just realised, thats quite alot... opps...

5) Bought a second psp .... the RED one.. who0o0ho0o0!!

6) oh ya!!! turned 18 last year!! who0oh0o0o!!!! Bought my first _____ without having to be afraid of the uncle asking for ic... LOL

7) Went to Batam in march with the people... shuyi, chong, ateng, faritz, sam, abg aym. enjoyed there... LOL many happenings that is still fresh in my mind.. LOL ok i cant stop laughing now.. hahax!!!!!!!!!!!

8) went to the zoo with ruibing, meihui, zoe... had lotsa fun there... hahax!!!! with the super weird animals.. hahax!!!!!
super weird animals + them= *bang*

9) Went to night safari for a halloween night with shuyi and amanda (shuyi's friend) ... I confess something.. actually arhh i'm scared.. LOL ok forget about it now.. you can stop laughing... hmmmm


10) oh ya!!! the yellow wall.. LOL... hahahahahahahahahahahahax!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ok i really cant stop laughing... moments of mischeive <-- wadeva u spell it as...

11) Meihui's *toot*ness hahahahahahahahahax!!!!!!!!!!! But meihui, I have to admit.. when u are commiting your *toot*ness.. you are quite cute at times.. AT TIMES!!! remember that!! AT TIMES only... LOL


12) The blue black sweets moments.. These are the times when i went to school, walking around with blue black orrchehh <---wadeva the name was .. on my hands.... all thanks to that idiot *pointing* *run*


Many other things happened... Another year of my life.. wellll... Now for 2009 ... haiz damn

Here's my new year resolution which i doubt will be fulfilled...

1) Not to suan meihui for 365 days (damn i've already broke this one)

2) Not to _______ as often...
Think of your health yani *bang* ....

3) To be kind towards my sister (damn i think i broke this one too)

4) To obtain my driving license ASAP.. CLASS 3 here i come!! who0oh0o0o!!!

5) Not to get involve in any forms of trouble anywhere.... *pat my back*

6) To go for lectures (damn i just broke this one)

7) To think wisely... ehh noNo... this is one of my resolution for one of the year... so i should change.. TO CONTINUE TO THINK WISELY... LOL

8) Use my brain as often... damn i have to put this in.. I cant seem to be using it last year.. ok shut up!

9) To cut my nails once every week...

10) and lastly... to remain as sane as i can be... and not to scold any vulgarities....

ok DONE...

Will try my best to abide these resolutions larh har.... TRY TO.... hmmmmmm



ok yani... stop slacking go play pets society now!!!
*swings*