Monday, June 15, 2009

HEY HEY

Last sunday, when to work at TPM. haiz. A good day ends with a sad ending. There is a shortage of $41 from one counter. Damn it. Nevermind, She's new. it takes time for her to learn. But......... argh!!!! nvm... Those who heard the story about what happen after this thing has settled will understand my sorrows. haiz. It doesn't pay to help. NABEI.


Conclusion: Pissed.

Well, that's on Sunday at TPM.

On tuesday, at TP1. After I end my shift. I hand over the money in the cash drawer. After ok already. I went off.
Then...........Later in the evening, I received an sms. JENG JENG JENG...
There's a shortage of not $4.00 .... not $40.00 .... but $400.00!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What the fuck rite?! haiz

Turns out that the new staff at TP1 key-in the top up amount wrongly. -.-
And you know what, the two new staff is related. hmm... lets not stereotype. =/


Conclusion: -.-


Well, that's sunday and tuesday.



On wednesday, when to the ZOO with Meihui, Zoe, Ruibing, Sujun, Shobana, Kairos,Junyou, Xiangjie, Rachael, Glenn, Bethilda and Saifuddin.

Had a good laugh throughout the trip.HAHAHAHAHA. Especially when some of us decided to go for fish spa. LOL. as usual, spent half the time laughing instead of the putting the leg in. LOL

Well, that's a day for us to be free from our daily hectic school work.

Conclusion: ENJOYED =)



and then... yesterday, when to dicky's wedding.



The first thing cikkkkk says when I came, " Wah, I feel so tall today."

She wore heels while others wore shoes. So yah, she became tall for one day. hahaha

and then, our manager sang a song during the wedding. and cikkkk says, " ehh!! That one my manager arh!! My manager!!! " HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA



Congrats to dicky. All the best for his journey. =)





After the wedding, when to cash studio. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I think whatever happens there shall remain there. LOL








* HURRAY