Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Went to see the chingay festival near Tampines 1 on saturday. After being awwwwwww-ed by the awesome chocolate thingy done by NUS, we decided to brrrrroooommmmm to marina barrage to chill. watched many *toot* people trying to fly their kite when it is like, ermmmm wind-less? many of them are olympiads.. serious. haha

and then brrroooommmm back to tampines, and we ber-su-rai at my void deck. haha..
and i know deep inside, ahmad was damn upset. But too bad uh ahmad, I have my reasons.. next time then you follow ok?



hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha


Seoul garden the other day was who0oh0o0o!!! never did I had a good and fulfilling seoul garden visit like this before. want to knw why? its 50% OFF for dinner. How hurray can it be manx.. LOL. and yah, I shall skip the eating part. haha.. after that me and ateng, went to prize stage.
I was like so urgh! to get the jackpot luh.. coz the jackpot was like ermm about 6-7 of the figurines. and i was like happily inserting the $1. But when ateng came, she just knock the machine once, and -.- .. everything came down. how toot..
After collecting the jackpots, i told ateng, " ehh, you can have it. I don't want"
haha.. and i think, i caught quite a few figurines la.. got elmo, tigger, chopper, domokum..aiyaa alot luh.. but only the chopper follow me home. others is with ateng.. hahahaha..