Saturday, June 7, 2008

FRIDAY!! whooh00ooohooo!!!

as usual... *hearts* friday manx!!! weeeeeeeeee =) *swings* after a MINOR bad mood yest... dun ask me y... coz..errr... i dunno..

just came back from newton circus... SEAFOOD!! wh00hooo!!!
just one thing to describe the trip arh... *BURP*

had my last paper just now... err I WOULD LIKE TO THANK LBL FOR THE WONDERFUL PAPER. I just open the paper, and close it back. but then again, i thought of crap-ing my way through the paper atleast i could earn 1 or 2 marks... hahax!! and!! I WOULD LIKE TO THANK DR LOH FOR HIS VOICE. his voice really wakes me up sia. was like TOO HIGH FREQUENCY manx!! if necrosis is occuring now, i will be dying in around 2 days time. hahax!! siao

hmmm SQ2 had officially CLOSED down.. haiz..
haiz
haiz
haiz
Watched it change frm a construction site.. to a beautiful centre... to a DEAD centre.. to a GONE CASE centre and to a construction site again... haiz...


kk i MUST g0 slp now... tmrw wrking.. haiz... haiz.... haiz.....

* you are different a moment ago
* passerby
* i wish i have others to cling on t0..
* and i hope somethings stays..