Tuesday, June 24, 2008

whoooOooOohhooOOO!!!!

errmm its been quite some time since i last blogged... hahax!!
wad to do damn busy... hahax!!!

Packed my ro0m yesterday *again*
and i realised i really really really really gt alot of perfumes.. hahax!! I know I have alot of perfumes.. But I didn't realise that i have THIS much.. It looks alot here..hahax!!! so many sia.. hmmm




Photobucket


hmm went to TM just now.. and guess wadd... haiz.. tsk tsk..
let me rewind... few days back, when i came home.. My sis show me the famous amos packet of cookies that she bought *of coz mama pay arh* for me... was so touched.. hahax!! siao
My dad said.. she bought it for me... wants to share with me the co0kies... and from no0n till night she didnt open the c00kies yet coz she say she wants to wait for me and eat together... awwwwwwwwwWWWW sweet !!! hahax!!! then i opened the packet.. i ate abit only.. hahax!! was munching all the way... and then i realised left only 3 or 4 pieces inside... hahax!!!!!!!

I think she liked the c0okies at famous amos arh... so...
i went to tm just now...and i buy for her the c0okies... i came home at around 9 plus.. she was already half asleep.. wen i say i bought for her c0okies... she straight away get up and walk to the kitchen sia!! hahax!!! Pour out the c0okies.. and she ate it... eat and eat and eat.. until my father had to stop her just now... hahax!!! i bought 500 grams and get 120 grams free.. wh00ho0!! and DAMN ... it cost me $21.95... haiz...hmmmmmmmmm just for c0okies manx!! haiz

* Now i get it. hmmm
* If this gets worst, at the very least remember me existing in life before