Monday, June 9, 2008

THE PIG STY

HEY HEY HEY!!!

Cycle to Pasir Ris Park just now. Went there through the Tampines Park connector. When I reach Pasir Ris Park, I was already sweating like pig sia.. So i sat for awhile at the *hearts* place... DAMN cooling as ever.. whooh00hooo!!! Wanted to go to ehub to play the arcade there.. but err... smells like mailto:*&%5E@#$%^ oreadi.... so forget it..

Cycled back home. On the way, stopped at 400+ for the WONDERFUL honey milk tea.. whooh00ho000!!! and!! I stopped again at East View sec coffeeshop.. to buy ICE LEMON TEA.. so thirsty sia.. weather damn hot!! then... finally.. i cycled home... whoo00h00oo!!!

I was damn tired.. wanted to sleep.. but err.. hahax!! watched SAVING PRIVATE RYAN ... and and and... as always i'm being very hardworking.. i decided to clean my pig sty... and it lo0ks SO DAMN BLOODY clean sia!!! did cleaning from 4 plus till now (2130)... ohh wellll....

I threw away lots of things manx.. haiz
- My favourite Clive bag LOVE IT MANX!! argh
- the DAMN soulfly bag... IT USED TO BE MY BUDDY manx!! argh!!
- the INK ELEMENT bag...
- the VON-DUTCH bag..
- the imi- ADIDAS bag
- and my shoei bag.. argh!!
oh ya!! and my crumpler oso... hahax!!! non0 just kidding.. LOL










* the place is unwanted anyway..
* tmrw.. DOOMSDAY