Monday, April 7, 2008

BBQ

Was supposed to meet ateng at 12.. ( as usual) we are late.... I woke up at around 1130.. hahax!! So i msged her.. telling her to chill coz i just wake up..AND the **bei replied “ nvm.. me t0o” ....... hahax!! Then i sleep back.. lol
Packed my things.. and left the house at around 1245.... Walked slowly to ateng’s bus stp... As what i’ve expected... it rained.. These few days the minute i stepped out of the house... a few minutes later... for SURE will rain... haix...
So.. after which, supposedly we hav to make our way to east coast... instead.. we go eat at RASA 21.. hahax!! Then we make our way to bedok interchange...
Went to sheng siong to buy the stuffs...
Then t0ok bus to pwp and walked to east coast.....
We reached at about 4 plus.. I targeted to reach east coast at 2 manx... but .. hahax!!!

We went thr... to pit 22... there this few buggers who used our pit for their own bbq.. wth sia.. then ateng talked to them... surprisingly they are DAMN kind arh... they say they will clear the place...
So me and ateng, while waiting, we just sat around and pitch the tent...
Then one of the them came to us asking whether we need the charcoal ant.. if nt they want to throw or wadd arh.... wth sia.. so damn kind...
Handsome sia.. hahax!!!!

After we pitch the tent, it starts to rain... and i gets heavy.... so we stayed inside the tent...
After a few minutes...i asked ateng, “ ehh, ur tent is it waterproof??”
“errr... im nt sure..”
Hmm... and the rain gets heavier and heavier... and yarh.. there’s some water that gets in.... so we t0ok our towel and cover our heads.. hahax...
While waiting for the rain to stop, played the guitar... composed a song for _____ .. was dman funny sia!! Hahax!!! Its c0ol arh...

Kk. So when the rain stopped... the **cker, chong, shuhui and riduwan came... with the things... set up the table... and waited for the food to arrive....
Started the fire first without the food.. heeeeeeeee

So when the food arrived.. we set up the table.. and BBQed...
Ct, Fz, and the rest came later... after closing...

At this point, my hand is already semi-detached. FANed the charcoal to keep in burning.

Aidah dropped by at the pit ... her family got gathering at east coast as well

Some stayed overnight..
At night many things happened manx..

1) I took the Viking ride again!! Hahax!! Weeeeeeeeeeeee
2) When to the toilet for 8 times (i think) 1 of which ateng and hong paid 20cents each...while the rest used the FREE macd toilet.. hahx
3) There’s this point of time, when me and the **cker wants to get up from a slope. I went up first... I gave my hand so that it will help her to get up arh... but.. the **cker threw a water bottle at me sia!! At guess whr it landed?????!!!!
On my forehead!!!!
It went *BANG* right at the middle of my forehead... idiot sia!!!!!
For a moment i saw stars near me manx....
I didn’t feel the PAIN.. only after i slept and woke up... and i realised it HURTS!!!
You get it sia **cker
4) Played the pass-the-parcel game... hahax!! It was very funny of how fz wakes everyone up... hahax!!!!!!!
Was lucky uh.. got the last no. hahax... can sabo people... heeeeeeee



In the morning, was expecting to see sunrise.. as usual we cant get to see..
Blablablablabla
And went home...
ZZZZZZZzzzzZZZzzZZZ



* hotdoggggg
* I’ve made up my mind.
But... haix..
* What is so difficult manx?!
* It irritates me when I got a missed call from you. And I knw I’m gonna be damn pissed if I answer your call. But why do I still do it. DAMN IT. It hurts. Everytime.