Wednesday, April 2, 2008

thanks larh sia!!

Didnt go for my cycling trip today.. woke up at arnd ____ hahax!!

t0ok bus to novena.. met **cker and chong.... ateng came later...
discussed about thurs.....

and .....



.....

tmrw working... heeeeeeeee ..

to THAT person.. wadeva larh sia... how i wish there is someone that will treat u the same as u were treating me now... Wadeva manx.. i just hate it... everytime there's a msg or a missed call from u... i knew i would be angry.... It used to be nice.. everything. the movie marathons.. the arcade trips.. the cycling trips..... but i realised... those happens bcoz there aint anyone that was there for u... except this stoopid idiot who agreed.... wad the hell u treat me as manx...It wont happen as easy anymore... NEVER... I wont waste my time...



made a new word... PIUNCH .. its a combination of punch and pinch.. so it would be easier for me to msg people.. hahax!!


* i'm green minus yellow.. hahax!!

Ask and you shall receive.