Thursday, April 3, 2008

Working

WORKING just now with chong... packed some stuffs...

I bought Nasi Ayam Penyet ... But I ate only half and store it just in case I'm hungry at the later part of the day... But in the end never eat. heeeeee...



In the evening, the **cker came... SEBO only...



T0ok bus to tamp... Met angel and ruby at angel's block... Coz hoerng wei ask me to pass her the PSP protector... so yarh.. went.



I know its not worth it to stay any longer... And I know it would be more beneficial to go to other places... But why am I not moving?? What the hell that is making me stay?? I will still have them as friends.. I can still have a fun working environment elsewhere... But what the heck sia..
And I know I'm better off somewhere.... I really really really want to know what is it manx... haix...


* Somethings are meant to be....
* I cant help but to reject those...
* To the _____ ... please get your ass off...Stop whatever you are doing now..It aint gonna do any good to anyone...

* Wadeva.. I'm lazy...