Friday, April 4, 2008

Tiring day

Went shopping today... And I literally meant SHOPPING.. as in grocery shopping... for the bbq this sat...

Met ateng at 264.. headed to tamp interchange to meet **cker .... as usual we are late
Ate at tm macd...
Then we meet chong at the giant shuttle service busstop....

Headed to Giant... Bought some things there... i repeat SOME...

Then we took the shuttle service to bedok interc .... shopped at sheng siong
And again we bought some things there. I repeat SOME...
By then, it was raining heavily... And my stomach starts to $%^&**^%$%^&* .........
It was damn cold larh sia... *shivers*

We t0ok cab to novena.. and GOD!! How bad can it be... It was raining.. with a heavy traffic flow.. and a cold cab!!!
We sort of hint to the uncle saying that we are cold arh.. but WTH sia.. He didnt get it.. and continue driving.. urgh!!
All of those.. made me, ateng and **cker feel lyke vomiting.... When I reach sq2, I quickly put down the things and my bag, and vvvrrroooooommmm to the toilet.. and BBBLLLUUUEEEKKKK ........
The other two nabei s' also BBBLLLUUUEEEKKKK........

Then we ate at ttsh ... heeeeeeeee ... nice!! weeeeee
I wanted to do a project at ttsh.. but haix.. there is this auntie dunno frm whr arh... so noisy manx!! really disrupts my concentration... so... i decidedto postpone the project... haix

then.. we t0ok our stuffs, t0ok the mrt to farrer park... went to mustafa centre..
we saw our regular customer thr!! hahax!! AHHHHMMMMAD! lol

bought some stuffs thr.. I repeat SOME!! ..... coz some of the prices are predicted wrongly.. hahax!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

so yarh...
then chong went home.. the 3 of us went bck to sq2 to put the things thr.... tired sia..


lalalalalalalalalalalalalala


* I'm getting more and more of blue black sweets sia.. all bcoz of **cker
* Who says she's not violent???? She is DAMN violent lorh!! Evidence : See my hand
* Promoters at supermarkets.. BEWARE of us .. hahax!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
* Rain rain go away.. Come again another day.....

Reply to tags...

aidah: So u gt the pics rite??? heeeeee.. ko mmg!! ader mate tk pakai... haix lol
Yellow: hahax!! my singles is going platinum s0on.. hahax!!!!!!
sy: u shut up arh!!!!!!!
Orange minus Yellow / red : hel0o!! i'm blue!! nice to meet you... =) .. my gpa?? i dunno arh.. must go check.. heeeeeeee