Tuesday, September 8, 2009

hello kedah. Day 1

flight was fine. Except for the fact that I'm fasting, and they served food. -.-

The accomodation was fine. Except for the fact that it is a lil dirty. But anyway, gonna do a lil bit of spring cleaning this weekend. =)

As I was approaching the door, step by step I tip-toed with full caution. I heard a glittering sound. I slammed the door open. There stood Mr filers, crawling aimlessly infront of me. I took out the mighty weapon, the SPRAY and pppssssssssssssssssss right infront of Mr filers. Knowing that I've won the battle, I walked away. Minutes later, I opened the door again to see my defeated enemy lying flat with pain. WAKAKAKAKAKAKAKAKAKA



We went to buy prepaid cards for ourselves. The seller shown us a stack of cards for us to choose from. So there's like a few numbers for us to choose. So we are trying our very best to find an easy number for us to rmb. and guess wad, the numbers are in running order. hahahahahaha
so its like, if u dial wrongly, instead of calling me, ili would answer the call. hahahahahaha. cute rite? wth sia. Its like they don't do random permutation for this. hahahaha so if u want to know a person's phone number, u just stood by a shop and just buy the next prepaid card and change a digit. hahaha. good for stalking. LOL






Time check: 6:09 AM

Need to get ready for work soon. =)