Thursday, September 17, 2009

hello kedah. Day 11

I've survived 11 days in kedah!! who0oh0o0!!! BRAVO Yani!!! *pats back*
Adaptation is still on-going. Yes, I still can't place myself fully to the place. One thing that bothers me is the mosquitoes. They really get me on my nerves. And today, for their revenge, they left a remembrance on my right eye. Haiz. Painful though. =( bloody mosquitoes...

Life here was rather a routine than a life. -.-

My day starts by gettng ready for work. Wait for the van. Travel to the plant. Wait for the people to open the doors to the lab. Work. Ends work. Wait for the van. Reached home. Slack. Eat. Comp. Sleep. And the cycle continues....

I hope after the fasting month things will get better. Like for now, it's a little bit difficult to source for food. So yea...











* Wherever I am, be it far or near. I'm still just a call away. I know what's happening there. I'm not living to be a noob that doesn't care.