Monday, September 28, 2009

Nope. Not that one.

No units can measure how heavy and reluctant my heart felt for me to leave you. Couldn't bring myself to look at you. Even for the last time. I know how happy you are when you see me on the day where I returned to singapore for hari raya. Tears rolled down my cheeks when I see you smiling. 2 weeks is indeed a misery for me. That day when I returned, joyous. Damn joyous. =)I've also said this. Again I'm going to repeat. Thanks for being there for me. Thank you so much.. I still remembered when you waited for me to end work eventhough it is raining heavily. Thank you so much for the fun and memorable moments at pasir ris park and east coast park. Thank you !! =))) As much as I wanted, I do want you to be here with me in kedah. =( As for all those that you've done for me, and as a compensation for not being able to meet for another 5 months, I've already cleaned the wheels and cleared the brakes. Oh dear bicycle. See you in 5 months time.


Reached kedah yesterday. I don't know whether to be sad or happy. Haiz.
On the brighter note, work was cool as usual. Had a tiny winnnie chat time with Mr Rohit. He's cool. LOL. He's nice. He shared his knowledge with us ALOT. =) Because of him, I had a slight change on the perception I've made on those days when I met the "Where to buy the card" customers. hahahaha



Congrats!! And thanks for going the EXTRA mile just to read what I was about to write below. LOL


* You are the coolest dude.