Thursday, September 3, 2009

New oxygen from monday onwards.

Last day on 31st aug was damn fulfilling. Waited for the day since.. ermm 1.5 years ago??? hmmm... I thought I finally had it. But then.. after closing, when i gave my keys and staffcard, they tore my papers.... haiz.. Shall wait for 6 months then..haiz... why?? WHY?? WHY????????


Last day was a BLAST... you know.. when you are at your last day of work.. you kinda heck-care for everything... hahahahaha... so shiiioookkkkk... Whenever they asked me something, my reply is always the same, "anything anything.. dun care .." ahahaha.. Before i punch in for work, they told me this, " ehh, your last day, pls dont break any more things ok?" .. hahahahax!!! I broke quite a few things there.. and that includes, the counter flippy door, the counter's drawerS ... yes, not drawer, but drawers... the broom... ok now about the broom.. I was sweeping happily until i felt very the broom became very light... and i take a look at it... hmmm... it broke into 2... a funny half broom... very weird.. i dont know how i manage to break it it THAT way... physical science fail...
after work supper-ed at haji kadir... with cikkkkk, atika and haslam... weeeee =)))))



So.. I made a list for myself. A list of things I have to do before I go.

1) Spend some time with my guitar. DONE
2) Spend some time with my poly mates. DONE
3) Visit both my grandparents. HALF DONE
4) Spend time with Timezone mates. DONE
5) Spend time with ateng, petom, atun. DONE (except with atun =( )
6) Buy for little sis a play dough set. DONE
7) Complete my RX journal. DONE!!!!!!!! but havent submit.
8) Pack my room. HALF DONE
9) Go geylang Bazaarrrrrrr
10) Buy shoes.
and the list goes on.......

Obviously I cant finish doing ALL the things I want to do.... haiz...




On sat, 29th, went out with ateng and petom.... as always... laugh all the way... hahahahahaha they waited for me (so sweet rite? once in a while... hahaha) to finish work at compass point... and we dinner-ed at kfc... =)))))

Then we walked around, searching for play dough for my sis... and to watch a 'show'.. eeewwwww 'show' actually.. shall not say it here....hahaha

After that we bus-ed to tampines... during the trip we are thinking of where to go... And we decided to go to ECP... =))) slacked there... talked and talked.. laughed and laughed...

They gave me this cute little boster-look-alike... for me to hug... weeeeeeeeee =))))
thanks yawwwww

and then... we brrrrooommmmmm to ford road tgt ...
hahahahaha...
the most funny thing is that, we tell each other lame jokes... all the way till 3 plus in the morning...

and!!! here comes the -.- part of the day....
after exiting from ecp, near ite simei there... suddenly....
the bike became shaky... hahahahahahahahahahahahaha...
so yeah... all the way till bedok petrol station, brrroommmm at 20km/h ... can u imagine??? hahahahahahahahahaha..... i cant stop laughing whenever i think about it... LOL

Next morning i went to work... again.. at cpp... FULL SHIFT somemore...
haiz... and!!! damn moody about some things... haiz.. shall not say.. if u want to knw, ask me..




Be patient people, more oxygen in sg soon....


A 6 months journal finished within 3 days. Not funny at all.
6 months away from home, not funny either.