Thursday, December 31, 2009

even for a norm, the thrust has to be

PHUCK blogger..
I was happily typing away on my blog yesterday while waiting for midnight.
Saved as draft but hell nothing came out now. damn.
I swear it was a whole chuck of facts.
2009 was a who0oh0o0 and a arghhhhhh and also weeeeeeeeeet year.
Early 2009 was a blast.
had the guest-the-sketch addiction. had fun cheating. Damn fun. Trust me, go and try.. gather few of ur frens first.. LOL.
Bought and tied the knot with SUNNY. Eversince then, he was my companion.
The sick-ish moments. Still remembered i was so sick-kish that the doctor gave me huge Vit C pills.
Grandma's gangrene.
The tz international conference. Enjoyed. Especially the 3D2N stay at the astounding rasa sentosa resort for FREEEEE.
Genting-ed with idiot
Marj's internship here. Haha. It was an experience. =)
Sad news about Haikal. al-fatihah
Awesome Supper sessions with the people. =)))
Dicky tied the knot. Congrats again yawww..
The long lost bestfriend left the world, Michael Jackson. R.I.P.
Start of SIP.
KEDAH.
Awesome (still on-going) journey.
Except that I went with ili... -.-
haha!!! just joking nyah... =))))
Many magnificent things happened.
And I swear that i typed every single bit of my memories.
And that annoyance has to happen.
oh wellls...
On a cold wet afternoon.
In a room full of emptiness
By a freeway I confess
I was lost in the pages
Have a wonderful 2010 ahead people.
Stop being paranoid about the 2010 thingy.
If it were to happen, it will. Even now it can happen.
oh ya!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SEET SHU YI!!!!
remember, don't be an idiot anymore...
ehh!! the forehead still hurts u knw!!! walao ehh!!!!