Tuesday, December 15, 2009

What? Just FUCK it !!

MP rocks!!! whh0o0oho0o!!
ok fine, Mp sucks.. haiz.. the logbook is URGH !!! Weekends burnt just for that book.. ohh welllllls....

Work is getting much more hilarious these days. hahax!!! And again, I count myself lucky for not having any LO visits for SIP... hahax!!!\

38 more days for singapore's oxygen... can't wait? yes. couldn't. Even the people here couldn't.
Same conversations each time. Same questions, "When gg back?". Can't wait for the day when i can answer, TOMMORROW !!!! and *jumps about* .....


Some things is definitely going to change when I get back to sg. yes. SOME things...

*smiles* will be busy with the new night shift work. Lesser time for hurrayyyyys =((((

My ah-rong has graduated and is joining navy. All the best for ah-rong. =))) (Conclusion: Navy has got blind officials. hahahax!!!! )

Poly is coming to an end. =(((

I have to say bye to my free-flow-of-sweets life and embark on something new.